Friday, September 20, 2013

Garage Sale Finds for 9/20/13

Greetings!

I think I did pretty well on my lunch break today!  I'm heading out of town for my nieces' birthday party this weekend so won't have much time to shop. Luckily I did ok today! Here's what I found:

Vintage Metal Letters that spell out PRINTING CO. Guy asked $5, I countered with $2, got them for $3. I think I will do well on this transaction. I have to decide if I'm going to break them out and sell them x amount per letter or sell them as a lot. I might make more if I split them up, but I think there has to be someone out there who could benefit from having a sign that reads PRINTING CO in full. We'll see.
 Vintage Coors belt buckle. $.50 cents.
 Vintage Leather hunting hat with hunter button. Paid $1. This is just really cool. Doesn't have a brand name on it, but to the right person this will be gold I think.

 Vintage Sunbeam Electric Razor. Paid $2. I don't know what my obsession with buying vintage razors is ... I sold one for like $30 one time and now I can't pass them up.  They always have really cool colors and cases. We'll see how we do.
 Vintage New in Box Fashion Manor Majestic Creations - 8 table mats. Very cool color and design. Paid $2.

 Vintage Ski Poles Barrecrafters Ski Poles, USA. Lady gave them to me for free. Thought what the heck I'll give them a try.
Vintage Georgia Giant Work Boots. Paid $2.


Total Spent: $10.50
If things go my way I will resell for around $200 - $250.

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


No comments:

Post a Comment