Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Finds

Greetings!

To be honest I didn't push myself very hard this weekend. Had family in town and it was disgustingly hot ... so I kept it short when it came to shopping.  Found a couple random items to sell and some nice plastic shelves.  You can see my shelves set up in my basement ...

Paid $2 a piece for these plastic shelves.
 I paid $5 for this antique tea kettle ... not sure how I will do with it. It has a really cool burner and snuffer system on the bottom ... I think I should do ok on this. We'll see.
 Who can say no to a unicorn necklace for 50 cents?  Not me.  We'll see.

Spent $5.50 on the two items for selling in the store
Hoping to make around $50 off of the two items (or more depending on what I can figure out about that tea kettle).

Pretty uneventful weekend of shopping. Gotta really turn it on next weekend! No cry babies!

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


2 comments:

  1. that tea kettle looks silverplated. check the bottom for a brand marking. not as valuable as pure silver (that's rare to find), but people really love the old silverplate. what a cool piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely scan it for a brand! It did have a year marking it from the 1800s, so that is a plus! (assuming that it is authentic, but I don't know why it would be marked with a year if it wasn't?).

    ReplyDelete