Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thrift Store Finds 9/11/2013

Greetings!

Made a quick run to a thrift store on my lunch break today:

Rubber Jason Voorhees Mask with fabric costume. It's gonna be tough to sell this given my extremely painful love of horror, but gotta do it! Paid $6.99 which is a little steep, but with Halloween around the corner people will totally be into it (I hope - if not ... guess I'll have to keep it!).
 Dr. Marten boots. These are higher then ones I normally find and I believe more valuable. Excellent used condition - Paid $13. ALWAYS BUY DR. MARTEN BOOTS! (not necessarily the low cut shoes though ... haven't sold any of those yet).
 Cumbres & Toltec Scenic RR Hat. Paid .79 cents. This is my favorite time of year for thrifting because they always bring out giant pils of Halloween 'costumes' which often times is old clothes, hats and accessories. You gotta dig but sometimes it's worth it!
 Vintage 1973 Wooden sign that says LOVE and has cupids by Americana Decorative Wall Plaques (Wallace Berrie & Co. Inc.) Just looks awesome - paid .50 cents.

 Vintage Skeleton Key Wall Decor with Fabric backdrops. Set of 3 for $1.50. No brand name, this could be hit or miss. We'll see.
 Traveling Minstrel/Musician piece of art. Signed but can't make it out. Will have to do some research. I just think this is cool and I might keep it. Paid $1.

 Antique Spats. Paid $1.99. Not sure how I will do on these.
 1914 Print by John Duncan "Children of Lir" in Antique frame. Paid $1. I think this will do well if the right buyer comes along. Very cool!



Total Spent: Approx $28
Hoping to make around: $200 - $250

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman



1 comment:

  1. Do you still have the traveling minstrel if so please email me sahammy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete