Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thrift Store Finds and My First Auction - 9/17/13

Greetings!

Made a quick stop at a thrift store on my lunch break yesterday. Grabbed a few things:

Ceramic Candle Holder Marked Harley 1882. I don't think the 1882 signifies year unfortunately. Will have to do some research. Paid $1.50.
 Antique American Plastic Toy Inc. Sailboat - Paid .50 cents
 Pair of Homco plastic Hummingbirds / wall decor. Paid $1
Pair of 1970s Ceramic Pilgrims. Paid $2.

I had a great time at my first auction last night. Didn't bid on anything or purchase anything but I learned a lot. I did find some items in the dumpster afterwards though. So at least I didn't leave empty handed!

Antique/Vintage Stuffed Tiger Toy. FREE
 Vintage Jacket with Unicorn Patch. FREE
 Denver Broncos Mug (1990s). FREE

Total Paid for items: $5
Hoping to make around $100 - $130

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


2 comments:

  1. I know what a big halloween fan you are. Check out this sold listing.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIGHTMARE-BEFORE-CHRISTMAS-JACK-SKELLINGTON-HALLOWEEN-SNOWGLOBE-/231016941807?hash=item35c9aec8ef&nma=true&si=4JEJ3cXX22ceDFEBqxqd%252BcXy2Ys%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm assuming that isn't your listing? Ha Ha! Too bad! Remind me to pick one of those up should I ever come across one! Cool! Combining the two most fun holidays, Christmas and Halloween into a movie - That is a classic! Thanks for sharing, but I don't think I'll be bidding. :)

    BK

    ReplyDelete