Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thrift Store Finds 9/3/2013 (cont.)

Greetings!

Hit up a different thrift store after work today. I don't know why I'm so into thrift stores this week. Here is what I found:

1970's Ceramic Busts of a Pirate/Buccaneer and Woman. Paid $6 for the pair.
 Two glass tumblers with ducks on them. They were a unique shape and have nature/hunting theme. Since there was a pair I think they might sell. Paid $1.38 for the pair.
 Two Marlboro coffee mugs. Paid $1.38 for the pair.
 Oberon Designer Checkbook/Wallet with Dragon Design. Paid 99 cents.

 Vintage Wooden Pipe Stand. Paid $1.99
 Vintage Verichron Barometer. Paid $3.99

 Vintage Brunswick Bowling Ball Bag. Paid $3.99. I bought this specific one and left 2 others behind because I saw that a similar one to this style sold for a good price on eBay. The others didn't look as valuable.
 Two vintage tin Harwood 8mm film tins. Paid $2.
 Vintage Brass Student Lamp (works). Paid $4.

Total Spent: Approx $28
Estimated Resale Value: Approx $200 - $250

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy all my cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 60% from cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete