Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Another Local Pick Up Only Item

Greetings!

Picked up an antique Burrowes Company billiards table at a thrift store for $7.  It is kind of beat up but it came with a full set of billiards balls including the cue ball. Also came with a cue stick but the stick is missing the tip.  I was trying to figure out what it would cost to ship this thing ... but it seems like it might not be worth it.  I'm listing it for $199.99 or Best Offer - Local Pickup Only.  we'll see how it goes.

I'm pretty sure I could sell the set of balls alone for $50 on eBay. So if it no one buys the full set after a few months or so I might consider taking down the listing and listing just the balls on eBay.

I wonder how many more times I can say "balls" in this post...

Balls.



Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


No comments:

Post a Comment