Monday, August 5, 2013

eBay - Sold Items! And Listing My First Local Pickup Only Item

Greetings!

Sold a couple of items over the weekend ...

Vintage "The Georgian Bay Line" Sand Timer.
Purchased for $1.
Sold for $29.99 + Shipping!



I had a lot of Shriner/Masonic items listed at $79.99 and got an offer for one of the jackets only. Which I'm fine with because I'm happy to sell the one jacket and I can relist the other items.
Jacket Purchased for $2
Sold for $40 + Shipping!


TOTAL SPENT - $3
TOTAL PROFIT - $66.99

While I was out garage sale hunting I drove by some chairs sitting on the curb and almost fainted. 3 Antique Lyre Back Chairs just getting ready to be thrown away. Scooped those up right away not knowing for sure what my intention was. They need to be restored but I've seen these priced all over the place.  I listed these on eBay as local pickup only for $150 or best offer.  We will see if I get any hits on this.  I've never tried local pickup yet so if this goes well this might open up a new window for me to start selling a few bigger items...although my garage is getting pretty full of just small items all ready so we will see!


Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


No comments:

Post a Comment