Friday, July 19, 2013

The eBay Freshman - One Seller's Journey


Greetings Blogosphere!

This is a blog dedicated to discussing the goings-on in my personal eBay store.  My wife and I have just opened up our first eBay store together about 1 month ago.  I am here to discuss some hurdles and failures that we have had, learning experiences and of course our success stories as they are happening!

I would like to discuss some of my methods of how to pick up great items for cheap to resell on eBay and update you with how much these items might sell for as well as shipping methods that have worked (and not worked), feedback from customers, and other interesting and random tidbits.

Basically I wanted to create a blog that I could post the happenings in my store and life to share with other like minded individuals, sellers or potential sellers. One of my reasons for starting this blog was from listening to the eBay Scavengers podcast (check it out on iTunes) and blog - Ebay Scavengers - if you are just beginning selling or if you are interested in becoming an eBay seller - these guys are a GREAT resource!

Stay tuned for updates on our store happenings and life.

The eBay Freshman


No comments:

Post a Comment