Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Lonely Piano on the Curb Syndrome

Greetings!

I don't know if there is anything more sad than seeing an old piano on someones curb.

I realize that it is completely irrational for your average person who is out shopping on the garage sale circuit to pick up these pianos when they see them ... but it breaks my heart.  As a musician I cannot help but feel my heart skip a beat when I see an old piano like this one, and then feel a sense of sadness as I stop for a moment, tickle the ivories, play with the idea of trying to find a way to get it home, and then move on and say goodbye. If I had a quarter for every amazing looking piano I've passed up on the street ... I'd have at least a dollar by now.

Enough tears have been shed over this piano.  Moving on.

Happy Hunting!

The eBay Freshman


No comments:

Post a Comment